Preventative Heating and Air Conditioning Services
Do my home comfort systems really require preventive maintenance?
Yes, your systems require regular maintenance to operate safely and efficiently - and to preserve manufacturer warranties.
What are the benefits of a Planned Maintenance Agreement (PMA) with MM Comfort Systems?
- Preserve manufacture's warranty
- Priority service
- Filter changes included
- Reduced repair likelihood / frequency
- Save money if repairs are needed
- Reduced energy bill
- Catch problems before they become major
- Improve safety
- Extend equipment life
- Free in-home consulting
- Help with programmable thermostat
- Record of system maintenance
Looking for Preventative Maintenance?
Look no further! MM Comfort Systems has been providing Preventative Maintenance and Heating & Air Conditioning services since 1965 in the Greater Seattle, Tacoma, Redmond & Bellevue areas of Washington!
Please call 425.533.9058 or use our online contact form today for more information on Preventative Services.