To our Customers and Employees,
We are reaching out to inform you that MM Comfort Systems is taking the spread of COVID-19 very seriously. We are fully operational to serve the comfort needs of our customers, and as we continue to provide service and installations throughout the greater Puget Sound area, we want to assure you that the well-being of our community is our top priority. Following recommendations from both the CDC and the Washington State Department of Health, we have taken and are continuing to take measures of precaution to ensure the safety and wellness of our customers and employees.
At our facilities
- Employees have been instructed to adhere to CDC recommendations for sanitization and social- distancing.
- Employees who have any cold or flu symptoms are required to stay at home until symptom free for at least 3 days or 7 days after symptom onset, whichever is longer.
- Should an employee have exposure to someone who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, they are expected to remain home for 14 days for health monitoring.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been setup throughout our facilities.
- Frequency of sanitization in our facilities has been increased and cleaning crews are taking extra precautions throughout their regular deep cleans.
- All in person team meetings and group functions have been cancelled for the time being.
- Personnel who can perform their jobs from home are doing so.
- We are limiting contact and practicing social-distancing with our vendors and other potential outside visitors.
In your home
- Our field staff has been trained be mindful of sanitization in your home and they have been equipped with gloves, disinfectant and masks. Please be advised that they will likely arrive wearing their masks and gloves.
- Although, our technicians will not arrive to your home wearing a mask, they will be happy to wear one at your request. It is standard practice for a technician to wear a mask if entering a crawl space or attic area.
- Our technicians have been informed to respect social distancing in your home.
- Our technicians have been instructed to follow these procedures:
- Use gloves whenever possible.
- Wipe down all equipment or thermostats at the completion of the job.
- Frequently wipe down their tablet using disinfecting wipes.
- Frequently wipe down the inside of their vehicle and frequently touched items with disinfecting wipes.
- Our customers are no longer asked for signatures on tablets.
Please inform us in advance of your appointment if you or anyone in your household are showing any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus or have tested positive for the Coronavirus. The World Health Organization has identified symptoms as shortness of breath, fever, and persistent cough. We will work together to find a solution for the services you need while ensuring the safety of everyone involved.
Should we find that any changes to our scheduling is necessary during this time, we will let you know as soon as we know. We are continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will take whatever measures are necessary to ensure the safety of you and our staff.