Sales Development Representative: Job Opening!
For over 36 years, MM Comfort Systems has been a leading specialist in design, installation and service of heating, air conditioning, hot water and indoor air quality systems in the greater Seattle and Tacoma areas.
We have the expertise required to meet today's need for comfort, efficiency and a healthy living environment. MM Comfort Systems takes a consultative approach - helping our customers understand options to maintain, repair and/or replace your heating, air conditioning, air quality and hot water systems.
We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team and meet the needs of our growing customer base. We need motivated, energetic, sales-oriented candidates. Sales Development Representatives are assigned to a specific Costco Warehouse. This is a field role, where the SDR is physically present and engaging with customers at their Costco location. Their goal is to create warm, outside leads through customer engagement, so NO COLD CALLING! MM Comfort Systems offers flexible schedules, part-time or full-time and competitive pay with bonuses ($15.50-$18.00/hr. potential) and benefits for full-time positions!
If you feel you have the qualifications for this open position and can help the MM Comfort Systems team, please submit an application.
- Communicate the value of Costco’s Special-Order Program and member benefits
- Answer basic questions and set sales appointment requests with members
- Gather and assess data for processing leads, enter appt. requests into a database
- Educate members how easy it is to receive a bid to replace or upgrade their heating or cooling solutions
- Explain the process of responding to Sales Coordinators to set/confirm appointments and consultants
- Friendly, inviting, engaging, flexible, and professional
- You could be described as a professional “people person”
- Stand and engage Costco members for the duration of scheduled shifts
- Cultivate a “People-first” attitude by valuing our customers, vendors, fellow employees
- Technical: Ability to Text, E-Mail, use a tablet/smart phone
- Provide Customer Service Excellence for the superior member experiences
Compensation: $15.50 – $18+ /hr. potential
Excellent pay, benefits and training. 100% company paid medical / dental. 401K with match.