Position: Commercial HVAC – Lead Technician
About MM Comfort Systems
For over 36 years, MM Comfort Systems has been a leading specialist in design, installation and service of heating, air conditioning, hot water and indoor air quality systems in the greater Seattle and Tacoma areas.
We have the expertise required to meet today's need for comfort, efficiency and a healthy living environment. MM Comfort Systems takes a consultative approach - helping our customers understand options to maintain, repair and/or replace your heating, air conditioning, air quality and hot water systems.
We are currently seeking a Service Technician to join our team and meet the needs of our growing customer base. If you feel you have the qualifications for this open position and can help the MM Comfort Systems team, please submit an application.
- Unlimited spiff earning opportunities
- 10% commission on equipment sales
- Steady work with a large, diverse portfolio of customers
- 100% company paid medical / dental with HSA contribution, 401K with company match, life insurance, paid vacations/holidays
- Company provided training & sponsored certifications
- Long term career opportunities
- The chance to work in a special team environment with full technical support.
Qualifications: HVAC technical trade school