Jobs At MM Comfort Systems
Position: Commercial HVAC – Lead Technician
About MM Comfort Systems
For over 36 years, MM Comfort Systems has been a leading specialist in design, installation and service of heating, air conditioning, hot water and indoor air quality systems in the greater Seattle and Tacoma areas.
We have the expertise required to meet today's need for comfort, efficiency and a healthy living environment. MM Comfort Systems takes a consultative approach - helping our customers understand options to maintain, repair and/or replace your heating, air conditioning, air quality and hot water systems.
We are currently seeking a Commercial HVAC Lead Technician to join our team and meet the needs of our growing customer base. If you feel you have the qualifications for this open position and can help the MM Comfort Systems team, please submit an application.
Working alone and/or supervising other technicians, provide field technical support and production for growing, full service HVAC company.
Specific duties include:
• Technical installation and start up of new commercial HVAC systems (controls / refrigeration).
• Trouble shoot and repair of commercial HVAC systems.
• Assist in proposal generation for repair / replacement of HVAC systems
• Organize, oversee and perform preventative maintenance of HVAC systems
• Assist in selection, development and supervision of other Commercial HVAC Techs
• Work with all team members to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Five (5) years HVAC experience
• Hands on expertise with controls and HVAC refrigeration
• Demonstrated high standard of professionalism, integrity and safety.
Competitive compensation including full medical / dental benefits, 401K plan, paid vacation, company vehicle, training opportunities etc.