A History of Excellence!
In 1977 the Kingdome opens and B&B Heating is founded. While things didn’t work out so well for the Kingdome they sure did for MM Comfort Systems..
Quality workmanship and a strong engineering orientation were responsible for the company's great success and famous reputation. The company steadily grew out of their small space and moved to a much larger facility in Redmond in 1986 - remaining there to this day.
- In 1989 the company was honored as the National Residential HVAC Contractor of the Year!
- In 1993 the company became part of a leading Seattle mechanical contractor which boasted its own legacy of excellence dating back to 1965 - being honored as the National Mechanical Contractor of the Year in 1991.
- In 2001, the residential business was purchased by key employees and the name MM Comfort Systems was established.
- In 2008 Merit Mechanical refined its focus to commercial markets and MM Comfort Systems took over servicing of Merit's residential customers.
- In 2009 Heritage Enterprises (Tacoma) and Rite Way Gas (Sumner) were integrated into MM Comfort Systems. Family owned and operated for 51 years, Heritage is well known for their oil heating expertise, exceptional customer service and community leadership. Started in 1958 the company grew into the leading full service Heating / Air Conditioning provider in the Tacoma and Pierce County Area.
- Also in 2009 an office was opened in Sumner.
MM Comfort Systems takes pride in offering career opportunity to some of the industry’s best talent - and to caring for customers like they are family.
MM Comfort Systems is locally owned and a vital part of the Western Washington communities we serve.
Our Mission remains clear: To provide superior heating and air conditioning solutions by clearly defining and delivering on our customer expectations