Jobs At MM Comfort Systems
Position: Position: In Home Sales Consultant - HVAC
About MM Comfort Systems
For over 36 years, MM Comfort Systems has been a leading specialist in design, installation and service of heating, air conditioning, hot water and indoor air quality systems in the greater Seattle and Tacoma areas.
We have the expertise required to meet today's need for comfort, efficiency and a healthy living environment. MM Comfort Systems takes a consultative approach - helping our customers understand options to maintain, repair and/or replace your heating, air conditioning, air quality and hot water systems.
We are currently seeking a In Home HVAC Sales professional to join our team and meet the needs of our growing customer base. If you feel you have the qualifications for this open position and can help the MM Comfort Systems team, please submit an application.
Conduct in home sales consultations focused on HVAC, comfort and efficiency. Assess homeowner needs, develop and present HVAC replacement / upgrade proposals. Secure sale, process order and work with company teammates to ensure customer satisfaction. Build and follow up on pipeline of opportunities necessary to meet sales goals.
Specific duties include:
- Educate and inform home owner in a highly professional, efficient manner. Reflect high level of professionalism and integrity at all times.
- Evaluate existing HVAC system and related conditions, determine capacity requirements and confirm installation feasibility.
- Develop and present complete and professional proposal for recommended scope of work.
- Obtain customer approval in form of signed proposal.
- Ensure customer expectations are clear and reasonable.
- Process sales order such that operations team has a complete and clear scope of work which aligns with customer expectations.
- Demonstrated in home sales / consultation proficiency
- Two (2) years residential HVAC experience
- Demonstrated high standard of professionalism, integrity and desire to serve.
Base pay plus attractive commission plan. 100% company paid medical / dental benefits, 401K plan with matching, company vehicle, training opportunities etc.