Lennox ComfortSense® 7500 Series Thermostat
The ComfortSense® 7500 programmable thermostat delivers precise, sophisticated control and multiple energy-saving features. All accessed through a brilliant, modern touchscreen interface.
- Programable 7-day or 5-day/2-day temperature schedule: Versatile programming options offer custom comfort and energy savings
- Dual-fuel capability: Increases the efficiency of dual-fuel heating systems by automatically alternating between gas and electric operation
- One-Touch Away Mode: Turns down heating or cooling with one touch to save energy when no one is home
- Energy Reports: Show how often and how long the heating or cooling system has run for the month
- Automatic changeover: Decides between heating and cooling operation, depending on indoor temperature
- Smooth Setback Recovery: Helps make sure the temperature in your home is right where you want it, when you want it by starting the heating or cooling up to 2 hours in advance
- Humidity Control: Designed to work with the Humiditrol® Whole-Home Dehumidification System to adjust the home's humidity level
- Touchscreen display: Features a large (4.3") easy to use display with adjustable brightness
- Customizable reminders: Allow you to set a series of service and parts replacement reminders which display on the home screen
- Filter Reminder: Reminds you when its time to change the filter
- Outdoor Temperature Display: Shows the temperature outside your home (requires optional sensor)
- Universal thermostat: Works with conventional and heat pump systems, supporting up to four stages of heat and two stages of cooling.
- Compatible with Lennox-brand non-communicating equipmentand most other brands of heating and cooling equipment
- 5-Year Limited Warranty