Lennox EL280 Two-Stage Gas Furnace
Engineered for maximum comfort, the EL280 furnace has two levels of heating—high heat for extremely cold days and low heat for milder days. An energy rating of 80% AFUE means the EL280 can reduce your heating bills, compared to an older model.
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency: Rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces.
- Improved cooling efficiency: Achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the EL280 will improve the system's SEER**
- Dual-fuel capability: Can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
- Sealed blower compartment: Minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort.
- Special sound-absorbing materials: Further reduce sound for even quieter operation.
- Two-stage operation: Provides more even temperatures in your home.
- Continuous low-speed fan slowly circulates air for improved comfort and improved indoor air quality.
- Duralok™ heat exchanger: Made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested in excess of agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter: Silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board: Controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet: Sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish
- 20-Year Limited Warranty on heat exchanger
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components